The Roscommon Women’s Network project office is an information centre for women in the county. Some of the many supports & services available at our drop-in / resource Centre. Please ring the office 094 9621690 for details of times & appointments.
- Drop in /Information centre
- Low cost general counseling
- Listening & Referral service
- Bereavement counselling
- Suicide prevention counselling
- Relationship & family therapy
- Domestic abuse counselling
- Access to education & employment support (one to one mentoring)
- Supports groups— ANEW, LGBT, GROW, Living with addiction.
Outreach Services Available
Roscommon Safelink—Domestic Abuse support & counselling—071 9664200
M.A.B.S.—Money and Budgeting Advice Service—0761 072720